Lifetime Access | ₹699.00
God has one unified, global purpose for all He does. This course introduces the exciting biblical, historical, cultural, and strategic dimensions of His plan. It addresses key issues: the basis of and necessity for world missions, and the status of and plan for world missions. Students are introduced to the basics they need to pursue missionary training or to help lead their local church in its global ministry.
Legacy CollectionThis course is part of a collection of courses taught by world-class evangelical professors from across the globe on a variety of topics. The lessons are presented on an intermediate to college or seminary level and provide a wealth of information for those who want to dig deeper into their faith. Select courses in the collection are from the Institute of Theological Studies (ITS), which was acquired by Our Daily Bread University.
- Articulate a foundational biblical theology of world missions.
- Be aware of the scope of God’s worldwide church and the needs, dangers, tensions, and trends in world missions today.
- Evaluate contemporary strategies for completing the task of world missions.
- Develop a balanced missions program for the local church and lead that church in global outreach.
- Respond to worldwide needs by pursuing lifelong personal involvement as a “sender” or a “sent one.”
- University of Texas, PhD
- Dallas Theological Seminary, ThM
- North Texas State University, BA
- Diploma in Missions, Moody Bible Institute