Our Daily Bread University (ODBU) gives everyone the chance to take easily accessible, affordable Bible-focused courses for learners of all levels in many different subject areas. These courses are available for anyone, no matter where you are in life. Our courses are also ideal for those who are pastors or ministry leaders looking to enhance their biblical and theological knowledge along with their leadership abilities.
“I can’t get enough! This creates a rich environment to grow questions and experience all that God is telling you as you learn.” – Kasey
ODBU contracts with the most gifted teachers, professors, authors, and scholars in a variety of disciplines to capture their lectures in digital format and provide a large library of supplemental resources designed to enhance your learning experience. To gain lifetime access to over 201 courses, simply sign-up and pick the courses you want to access.
ODBU is affiliated with Our Daily Bread Ministries (ourdailybread.org). You can find out more about our history and direction of ministry in this free downloadable PDF.
Mission and Vision
Our Daily Bread University exists to provide affordable and accessible biblical training in order to prepare spiritually formed, equipped, and productive leaders for the global church.
Our vision is to see people of all nations experiencing a personal relationship with Christ, growing to be more like Him, and serving in a local body of His family.
What We Believe
At Our Daily Bread Ministries, we trust in God above all else and rely on His wisdom and strength to guide our ministry. The Bible is our foundation. We recognise the opportunity we’ve been given to share His Word, and are committed to being faithful stewards of the resources entrusted to us.
- The Old and New Testament Scriptures are inspired by God, without error in the original manuscripts, fulfilled in Christ, and the revelation of our creation, fall, redemption, and restoration.
- In one God in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is fully God and fully man, the only begotten Son of God, and the perfect revelation of the Father.
- In Jesus’ virgin birth, sinless life, sacrificial death, bodily resurrection, ascension to the Father, and triumphant return.
- That, as a result of the fall, we are in need of salvation from sin and eternal death. God graciously provided this salvation through Jesus, who alone reconciles all who repent of their sin and put their faith in Him.
- It is by the Holy Spirit that we are convicted of sin and led, through repentance and new birth, into the family of God to live and grow in Christlikeness, in trust in God, and in love for others.
- In one church, expressed through local bodies of God’s family, made up of all who are in Christ, and who together are commissioned to make Christ-followers of all nations.
- In the return of our Lord to bring the fullness of His kingdom, to judge the living and the dead, and to restore the peace and joy of His creation.