Lifetime Access | ₹699.00
Many of us have read systematic theology, but we seldom consider the process behind its development. This course analyzes the steps of building systematic theology, especially the formation of technical terms, theological propositions, and doctrinal statements. It examines the legitimacy of systematic theology, the place of human logic in the process, and the dangers and benefits of this tool. It is based on the DVD lessons of Dr. Richard L. Pratt, Jr.
This course is provided by Third Millennium Ministries (thirdmill.org)
- Develop a greater appreciation for systematic theology, and become aware of its benefits and dangers.
- Understand the process of developing systematic theology, including the proper use of human logic, the proper use of the Scriptures, and the proper method of defining technical terms, making theological propositions, and designing doctrinal statements.
- Make changes in his/her life as a response to the teachings of this course. It should change the way the student uses systematic theology and help him/her analyze contemporary theological expressions.
- Harvard University, ThD
- Union Theological Seminary, MDiv
- Roanoke College with advanced studies at Westminster Theological Seminary, BA