Lifetime Access | ₹99.00
The ancient kingdoms of Israel and Judah experienced the leadership of many kings—some were good, though most were evil. Is there anything we can learn from the successes and failures of these ancient kings? It turns out, there’s a lot! In this course, you will explore forty lessons learned from the kings of Judah (and a few from Israel)—lessons that will prove invaluable for leaders today in various capacities and from all walks of life.
- Discuss forty lessons learned from the kings of Israel and Judah.
- Gain a basic understanding of the reigns of several of Judah’s and Israel’s kings.
- Apply these lessons to your leadership position(s) today.
- North Carolina College of Theology, ThD
- University of Illinois, MA
- Wayne State University, BA