Lifetime Access | ₹299.00
It’s true that fruit and fiber are good for our bodies, but in this course, discover why spiritual fruit and gospel fiber are necessary for the soul! Dr. Joey Dodson discusses walking by the Spirit according to the context of Paul’s letter to the Galatians. He will lead you on an exploration of the depth and breadth of the freedom we have in Christ and what we have access to as a result of that freedom. You will examine the context of the fruit of the Spirit passage and discover how this context sheds new light on the beloved text. Finally, Dr. Dodson will help you delve into the passages on the works of the flesh and the fruit of the Spirit and explore how the fruit of the Spirit is meant to be lived out within the body of Christ.
- Explain the context for the fruit of the Spirit passage in Galatians and examine the fruit of the Spirit in light of its immediate literary context.
- Describe the freedom we have in Christ and how that relates to the fruit of the Spirit.
- Explain what it means to walk according to the Spirit and identify the results of doing so.
- Describe the war between the Spirit and the flesh.
- Describe briefly each fruit of the Spirit.
- Explain how believers experience the fruit of the Spirit in their lives.
- Explain the corporate nature of the fruit of the Spirit.
- Post-doctorate, University of Tübingen, Germany
- University of Aberdeen, PhD
- Ouachita Baptist University, BA
Thank you for your commitment and faithfulness to provide us profound insights into the Word of God. I am definitely walking away with a new set of lenses. May God continue to bless all the staff and all the teachers that pour into us each and every day amenElsa
A good course!Russell
I appreciate the approachableness of this teacher: youthful, energetic, and entertaining. Thank you.Pamela
My first course so I was not sure what to expect. I will be better prepared on my future courses.Philip
Keep up the fantastic work! 🙂Walter
I truly enjoyed this course. The literature and discussion questions helped me to understand not only the fruit of the Spirit more, but also the Holy Spirit. Thank you for helping me to grow and learn.Marci