Lifetime Access | ₹699.00
Throughout the Old Testament, prophecy remained an important vehicle used by God to communicate with His people. Set during the Babylonian captivity, Daniel records one of the most difficult times in Israel’s history—her deportation and exile from the Promised Land. Yet during even the darkest times, God’s faithfulness was apparent. Dedicated to obeying God’s Law, Daniel became an advisor to the Babylonian King Nebuchadnezzar and a messenger of God. In this course, Strauss guides students through the historical and cultural backgrounds of the book while exploring possible interpretations of Daniel’s prophecies.
Legacy CollectionThis course is part of a collection of courses taught by world-class evangelical professors from across the globe on a variety of topics. The lessons are presented on an intermediate to college or seminary level and provide a wealth of information for those who want to dig deeper into their faith. Select courses in the collection are from the Institute of Theological Studies (ITS), which was acquired by Our Daily Bread University.
- Grasp the message of the book of Daniel.
- Understand the importance of prophecy in the Old Testament.
- Identify possible interpretations of Daniel’s prophecies.
- Understand the book’s relevance for today.
- Apply the book’s message to life and ministry.
- F.R.G.S., LittD
- The King’s College in New Castle, Delaware (now in New York City), BA
- Philadelphia School of the Bible (now Philadelphia Biblical University), Diploma in Bible